Turks Pier

It reminds me of Istanbul, yet much closer to home and without the hassles of airports and suitcases.

Turks Pier, Kingston upon Thames, the river just as an important waterway, and an easy journey to Hampton Court Palace for the festival, its the start of a fun packed  few days.

We British girls know how to travel,  and can party in style. The tea may be a bit different from our last trip,  so just have to stick with something stronger, that reminds me did I put it in the basket!

Wraped up warm, with water proofs, don't you just love British Weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)