Sorry mate, I didn't see you - yeh right.


Wearing vivid colours is one of the joys of cycling, you don't need to conform to fashion, or stick with drab conformist colours. Some would even go as far as to say, high-viz colours should be the law for a vulnerable cyclist on the road, but then that is no different from the great helmet debate.

If, it's going to save your life well that's got to be a good thing, if it means you are not going to get on a bike because you have to wear one then of course it's not.

You are entitled to your views, but please respect mine. I have been looking around for a suitable jersey, and I'm loving this Yodel shirt from Provison Clothing for several reasons.

1, It is bright and colourful;
2, It supports the women's tour, and we need more girls cycling
3, Yodel deliver my 'collect+' shopping from a well know online bike store! Often I pass their vans on the road, and wonder who is getting what goodies today. I'm out on my bike, not one to want in, even for bike bits :-)
4, Simple vanity, it matches my handlebar tape!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)