Just reading a fascinating article about the meaning of colour and marketing, something that made me smile. My own blog colours, were to be honest not really planned, my inspiration came from my home and travels, other than to have some contrast and fun to my pages it was all a bit of hit and miss.


So according to the experts my green and pink has meaning. Green would say that I am peaceful, the fact that I have gone for a lime green with a hint of yellow adds some optimism. The raspberry pink creative, with a bit of youthful excitement!

Are my blue glasses about trust, no not really more a tribute to Brains!

You can read the full article Why Facebook is blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)