Liv Cycling Apparel - Even better than I thought.

How exciting, a big parcel has arrived, With a clue as to what was inside, from the Giant Cycling Gear blue and white tape around the box.

The competition prize from LIV - wow so exciting    A big shout out and Thank You LIv. It is all so much better than I though.   Now it is impossible possible to lose, not so fast and don't have a garage full of trophies,  but like Marian Voss wearing Liv looking the part and feeling great, when out on my bike.

This race day kit is superb quality with a fit like a glove, excuse the pun. The Liv Passion gloves have had their first ride this morning and already they feel as comfortable as a well worn pair, the gel padding in all the right places, it's even possible to use the touch screen of your gadgets while wearing them, that's a really nice touch.

The Streak Helmet adjusts with a Clinch+ system and hugs the head snug, I have no intention of banging my head to really test it out, the safety standards that it comes with ensure that it will provide all the protection possible.


So once again to everyone at Liv
Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)