Digital Marketing

It is alway good to learn something new, stretch the mind, evoke idea.  As an eternal student always looking for new thought, I have had great fun on the FutureLearn MOOC : Digital Marketing.

It seemed like a natural choice having already taken their 'The Secret Power of Brands'

Not all of the topics were new to me, but my mind was stretched and it's fascinating to join forum and hear the views of others,

  • Collaboration is king 
  • Crowdsource the future 


Having never given much thought to Gamification, or Geo-fencing,  these topics and discussions were very eye opening,  I have been unawarely subjected to these methods of marketing, even when out on my bike and eating cake, a time when I turn the phone off, or is it.

Here's a reflection of my day

all that is left is the analytics, which I need to look at very closely :-)

3 comments:

  1. Digital Marketing services are one of the most ways to popular your business in the world.
    Digital Marketing Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly the world of technology, Digital Marketing and social media is having a significant impact on how we behave socially, act as consumers and how we do business so it could be fair to say that any business that does not adapt to the new era of marketing and communications is in danger of losing out.

    ReplyDelete

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)