New cycling kit

So I'll be starting next season in the Liv kit.





Thanks to the goodie bag at Cycletta ride last week, I already have the bottle and the socks.   Now with this prize of Raceday shorts and jersey, matching hat and gloves.  I should prehaps use the correct name, the Halo Road Helmet and Liv Passion Gloves,  I'm going to look kind of swanky in the full kit.


The technical detail, of the clothing, it goes without saying will be good, but I'll give it a full review when I have worn it a while.   I can't afford one of the Liv's new bikes, but can manage some funky new handle bar tape for when the bike has her next service. 



What colour do you think my handlebar tape should be?



pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)