New Bikes - Are you thinking about spring and N+1

We agree that the number of bikes you should own is N+1?
Any cyclist will tell you, the number of bikes you should own is  the number you already own, plus one more.    It's agreed by us all.

If you are dreaming of the spring and spinning on a new bike, then the London bike show it the place to go, all the new seasons offerings, and of course it does't stop at bikes,  new kit, and just about everything cycling related, be it road, mountain or any other form of bike.

Thanks Shelley for the temptations to drool over, I'll be checking out the new machines


1 comment:

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)