New Years Resolutions


Biscuits

Mantra:  "A packet is not a portion"


To totally deprived myself from the sweet delights, would simply fail.,so I have just blocked biscuits from the shopping trolly, which means I can only eat occasionally if offered by others while out of the house, it's a compromise and anyway to refuse would be very rude :- )

Maybe i might buy one in a coffee shop while on a bike ride, if I am flagging and need an energy boost or a treat. :-)
Or in class, or another excuse ;-)

So here is the challenge:   Less than 100Biscuits in 2018.
Thats not even two a week!

New Years Resolutions - We have all made them, we have all broken them, it is a known fact that few of us stick to them.   So here is the plan set small achievable goals. Increase the goals as you achieve them.



So far this year:-


  • I have downloaded a motivation track, upbeat music that gets me in the mood to get going.
  • Walked too and re-joined the gym.  Truth is I've a lapsed.
  • Set the alarm features to auto play this an hour before training schedules in my diary.
  • Got the bike out, pumped up the tyres and given it a very short test ride.
  • Downloaded myfitnesspal to track what goes in my mouth. Big Data is key everything.  Truth is Im #2grand for my waistband, and need to watch the diet.
  • Updated Strava account to track my cycling efforts  - made a small start. I'm aiming to get out on bike twice a week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LisaEmms: Striving to be sporty cyclist. Loves IKEA sofa & bacon sandwiches, a bit too much. Incurable student. Tech Geek & more.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts, I reserve all rights to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments)